Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Wait Is Over, so Take-Off Eh!

Yes, Vancouver, BC will be the destination for Scott's "Best Two Years".  I imagine it's a beautiful place with a wide variety of people and conditions.  He's a little bummed that he won't be there in time for the Olympics and will just miss the temple opening, but he will arrive, as experience teaches us, just in time to reap the rewards of the exposure that both events gives the church.  I find it interesting that he's leaving the country and yet could be closer than his brothers that didn't.  In fact, just about the only part of BC the mission doesn't cover is the part touching Idaho.  Well I'm very excited about his call and that he'll report in two months.  His wit and talents will most definitely be missed here at home, but I know that he will greatly bless those with whom he'll work.  I just hope he'll want to come home after being in the beauty of the great white north!

No comments: