Sunday, April 7, 2013

Of Zoos and Zoobies

First of all, could someone let me know how to turn these wretched photos? They were rightside up before I put them in here.
This past week we went to SLC to meet up with family close and extended. In the morning, we had a wonderful time at Hogel Zoo with kids and grandkids.
She wasn't scared at all
No, the zoo occupants are NOT my extended family.

That lion was roaring and making Anni wonder what was going on
This little girl kept us all on the move.
My brother's daughter was married which brought family from near and far. It was great to see my nieces and nephews from a couple of states away, and we made plans to see them again next year for Spring Break/Training.
Oh how fun it was to hear about how many of these, my family, actually met while living at Campu Plaza while attending BYU. Hmm, maybe CP actually stands for Celestial Potential?
Great Grandma with one of her many Annabelle
Well the whole event was just a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Todd Hall said...

You have to rotate the pictures before you post them.